Is your business making your staff sick? A healthy team should be your highest priority. A tech disinfected corporate environment is the key for wellbeing across your workplace and for staff productivity.
Who would have thought that workstations could be one of the biggest health hazards you’ll discover in your corporate workplace?
We have tested many everyday IT devices in a lab and have found infectious viruses such as Norovirus, Hepatitis B & C and bacteria such as Mycobacterium Bovis, Escherichia Coli, Pseudomonas Aeruginosa and many more, on keyboards, computer mice, phones, screens and pretty much all shared devices such as Printers.
Keeping your staff healthy
Did you know, if one of your staff bring a cold, flu or any other bacterial infection to work, then they can cross-contaminate everyone else in the office around them, including the IT devices they use on a daily basis? As a corporate environment, this can pose problems in the ‘day to day’ driving up absenteeism costs and it’s also bound to have a negative impact on productivity in the office, which will affect both you and your clients.
TechDisinfect scheduled professional IT devices disinfection services will ensure that this doesn’t happen in your business. Not only is your staff's physical wellbeing looked after, but all your IT devices are cleaned and well maintained to look their very best. This also gives your staff and visiting clients the added confidence that you have their health and Wellbeing at ‘top of mind’.
Helping reduce absenteeism
Absenteeism is high and on the rise due to a variety of reasons. Did you know in 2018, there were 38.5m days lost due to minor Illnesses, costing UK businesses over £9.5 billion? How much is absenteeism and a lack of productivity costing your business?
Through TechDisinfect services, businesses have not only seen a reduction in absenteeism and an increase in productivity, but have realised the daily advantage other benefits too.
- Help your business to raise the bar in cleanliness standards and help demonstrate ‘best practice’
- Help your business to reduce damage to IT devices, such as ‘keyboard banging’ that will never address the problem!
- Help your business to encourage ‘a clear desk policy’ & ‘screen lock’ for business confidentiality
- Help your business to encourage a 5 minute break ‘away from the screen’ to comply with HSE and H&S regulations
- Help your business to promote a culture of self-driven Wellbeing Awareness initiatives in your organisation
- Certified cleaning products, especially designed to kill bacteria and viruses harmful to your office environment
- No adverse skin reactions from our certified cleaning products, which are highly effective against deadly viruses such as Coronavirus, Norovirus and many more
- All your IT devices will always be maintained at the highest standard and will look pristine and clean, which your staff will really appreciate.
TechDisinfect are a Manchester based service company specialised to provide vital services such as IT equipment disinfection, computer cleaning services, corporate facilities management and have partners who can provide with commercial cleaning services to your businesses right across the UK. TechDisinfect will expertly and professionally disinfect all types of IT equipment such as Workstations, Laptops, Phones, Printers, Scanners and Tablets for wellbeing and hygiene purposes.
Corporate Case Study
An employee from an underwriting company has sued the company for compensation of over £250k plus legal costs. The claim was made that she has