Ever thought how others perceive your Engineering Business?
Does it showcase service, cleanliness and wellbeing to your potential new clients?
We have tested many everyday IT devices in a lab and have found infectious viruses such as Norovirus, Hepatitis B & C and bacteria such as Mycobacterium Bovis, Escherichia Coli, Pseudomonas Aeruginosa and many more, on keyboards, computer mice, phones, screens and pretty much all shared devices such as Printers.
Is sharing really caring?
Your staff ‘in the field’ share their IT devices, phones and laptops with others every day… These items say a lot about your personal care, how you care for others and how your engineering business is perceived by your potential new clients and staff…
I think you’ll agree it’s important that your business is seen in its ‘best light’. Out bound services staff have tablets, laptops and phones that they carry with them and utilise daily.
In order to ensure your IT Devices are at their very best, TechDisinfect can set up pop-up PC, Laptop and phone cleaning stations on site, where your people can bring their devices to get them disinfected and ‘TechCleaned’. We can disinfect all of these items at your site at a time convenient to you, for example at the end or at change over times in your team’s shifts etc.
Our lab tests are concerning
We are well aware that engineers work in dusty and dirty environments, coupled with common human habits it is only reasonable to consider their IT devices do become a breeding ground for infectious viruses and bacteria.
Through TechDisinfect services, businesses have not only seen a reduction in absenteeism and an increase in productivity, but have realised the daily advantage of other benefits too.
- Help your business to raise the bar in cleanliness standards and help demonstrate ‘best practice’
- Help your business to reduce damage to IT devices, such as ‘keyboard banging’ that will never address the problem!
- Help your business to encourage ‘a clear desk policy’ & ‘screen lock’ for business confidentiality
- Help your business to encourage a 5 minute break ‘away from the screen’ to comply with the HSE and H&S regulations
- Help your business to promote a culture of self-driven Wellbeing Awareness initiatives in your organisation
- Certified cleaning products, especially designed to kill bacteria and viruses harmful to your office environment
- No adverse skin reactions from our certified cleaning products which are highly effective against deadly viruses such as Coronavirus, Norovirus and many more
- All your IT devices will be maintained at the highest standards which your staff will really appreciate
TechDisinfect are a Manchester based service company specialised to provide vital services such as IT equipment disinfection, computer cleaning services, engineering facilities management and have partners who can provide you with machines cleaning services to your business right across the UK.
TechDisinfect will expertly and professionally disinfect all types of IT equipment such as Workstations, Laptops, Phones, Printers, Scanners and Tablets for wellbeing and hygiene purposes.